- Assembly: The School has a regular morning assembly in the school assembly hall to inculcate discipline among the students. On Monday and Thursday students go to the Gurudawara Sahib for prayer.
- Conveyance: The School has an efficient transport facility for surrounding areas. CCTV Cameras are fitted in all the buses.
- Games: The School has an excellent Programme for games and sports. Our students play Kho-Kho, Handball, Football, Basketball, Cricket and Hockey etc. under the guidance of four trained Physical Education Teachers.
- Teaching Staff: The Academy has experienced, Committed and dedicated post graduate, trained graduate and Nursery trained teachers.
- Library: Library is a place of learning and self study. Academy has a well equipped computerized library. The students get valuable knowledge from the books issued from this library.
- Play grounds:- Separate play grounds relating to various sports like Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey, Kho-Kho & Kabaddi have been laid out Apart from these, track-fields for athletics events are separately marked to provide every sport-opportunity. Provision for indoor games like Badminton, Gyms, Table Tennis, Carom, and Chess etc has been made too.
- Laboratories: Teaching of Science and Mathematics is never possible without practical demonstration of the facts. This urgent need has been fulfilled by providing well equipped, furnished and attractive laboratories for Physics, chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Generator: For uninterrupted and continuous supply of electricity Academy has its own 125 KW Generator. Particularly during summer days, there is no problem of electricity.
- Music: The School has an excellent Programme for learning music under trained music teachers.
- One Gurmat teacher has been appointed to provide Gurmat Education to aspirants.
- The Academy trains the students in Marshal Art Gatka and teacher has been arranged for this purpose.
- The computer lab has been developed beautifully by purchasing latest equipments.
The Academy shall provide special focus on:
- Empowering the learning community to collaborate and innovate.
- Improving the process of learning and acquisition of knowledge.
- Meeting different learning needs and styles.
- Step by Step explanation of concepts through familiar situations and narratives, varied examples and practice learning.
- Focus on strengthen conceptual understanding and development of subject specific and core competencies.
- Preparing the students for competitive exams.
Marvellous Achievements in the Academic Field
during the session 2014-15
Guru Nanak Dev Academy has attained an outstanding success in CBSE XII Exams during the session 2014-15.
Ravneet kaur from Science Group has obtained 1st Position by scoring 96% marks, Rajvinder Kaur , 2nd Position with 92.6% marks and Amrit Kaur, 3rd Position with 87.4% marks.
Harmanpreet Kaur from Commerce Group has scored 93.1% marks with 1st Position, Navneet Kaur, 2nd Position with 89.8% while Jagroop Kaur, 3rd Position with 89.4%.
Navdeep Kaur from Arts Group has got 1st Position with 86.6 % and Anju Rani, 2nd Position with 84.4% marks.
Besides, 55 students have attained 1st Division. Most of the students have scored 90% to 97% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and History while 99% marks have been scored by students in Physical Education as well as Music.
The credit of this excellence achievement goes to parents, teachers as well as active leadership of the Principal. This academy is being run smoothly under the benign supervision of Sant Baba Jagtar Singh Ji whose blessings are always with staff members as well as students. The Environment of the Academy is full of happiness. We thank Almighty for providing us such a glorious achievement.