Religious/Cultural Activities :
The Academy lays emphasis on the spiritual and moral development of a child. Along with academics our students also participate in religious activities.
Activities and achievements in session 2015:
- During the Academic session, our students showed remarkable performance in the Sikh Missionary Divine Test conducted by the Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana. This Examination was conducted in the month of November and 257 students have participated in this test. The position/ merit holder students names are given below;
- Harmanpreet Kaur, 8th B
- Gurbaj Singh, 7th B
In Addition to this 14 students have obtained A grade and 15 Students obtained B grade with distinctions in category 1 and 2 respectively.
All these students have been awarded with merit certificates along with trophies and momentous by Sikh Missionary College authorities.
- The Management of school organized 2 days trip to Shri Darbar Sahib, Golden Temple Shri Amritsar Sahib, Shri Khadur Sahib and Machhiwara Sahib for 9th to 12th Class Girls students.
- The boys students educational trip was also organized up to Pounta Sahib. The students from 9th to 12th proceeded on this tour.
- The Road Safety test by Haryana Traffic Police was organized in the month of November and conducted at Pehowa as well as at Kurukshetra. 3 students of our academy attained 1st Position in Block Level and 3rd Position in District Level Quiz. Manpreet Singh, XII Commerce, Saravpreet Kaur, XII Commerec and Harpreet Kaur, XII Commerce were awarded with certificates and prizes at Thanesar SKIET. Above mentioned students showed their performance with full confidence. They represented from Kurukshetra Zone. The members of jury appreciated the performance of our students and awarded Merit Certificates to position holders.
- The Art and Craft Dept conducted the competiton of Rangoli, POT Making, Portrait Making, Model from Waste Material and Mehandi. On 1st day, 6th to 8th classes participated and on 2nd day, senior classes participated in this competition. Winners were awarded with certificate and trophies. Beautiful Rangolis were made by students. Portraits of great personalities were made by students like Guru Nanak Devji, Guru Gobind Singh ji and Saraswati ji.
- The Divinity and Music Deptt organized the Inter House Gurmat Quiz 2015 on 11th Dec 2015. In this competition students from 6th to 8th and 9th to 12th classes participated. In 6th to 8th Class,
- Bravery House stood 1st
- Marshal House – 2nd
- Creative/Peace House – 3rd
In 9th to 12th Class,
- Creative House – 1st
- Marshal House – 2nd
- Peace House – 3rd
Winners were awarded with momentous by the Principal.
- This year again task was given to the students to memorize the Banis of Nitnem along with Ardas. Near about 45 students from different class accepted and memorize the Nitnem. On 20th Nov, they recited (Japji Sahib, Rehras Sahib, Kirtan Sohila, Chaupai Sahib and Ardas) in a very beautiful way. School Management gave respect and awards to those students with Gutkas and Certificates. Now students are preparing themselves for memorize all 5 Banis of Nitnem.
- Shri Guru Nanak Devji B’day was celebrated in Academy with full respect and honour. Students started with Japji Sahib and after then Poems, speeches, Shabad Kirtan, Sakhis of Guruji were performed on the stage. Parshad and refreshment was distributed after the programme.
- Our 3 Students ( Boys from +2 Class ) Taranpal Singh, Sukhjiwan Singh and Manpreet Singh performed Shabad Kirtan on the stage of Gurudwara Pipli Sahib on 15th Dec, 2015. They recited very gracefully in front of Sangat.
- This year Music Deptt gave the task to make the models of any musical instruments. Many students prepared different models of Piano, Harmonium and Ektara from different materials.
- On 7th Nov, 2015, our 3 students participated in Heritage Quiz organized by CBSE at Panipat.
- Every year our many students joined the Nagar Kirtan at Baoli Sahib and recite the shabad, poems and speeches during religious ceremonies.
- More than 800 students are involved in Sahaj Path started in Academy.
Group of students always represent on Independence Day and Republic Day celebrated in Anaj Mandi at Pehowa. The District authorities always appreciate our students representation.